I was surprised to see I got a blogaward from Arlene. And not one, but all of the awards she got over te past few weeks. Thank you Arlene, I love your work too! I choose only one award, for I don't think all of them fit me (for example I don't have a cricut, unfortunately)... I like this stylish one (fits my blog design best) lol...
As I don't have any experience with those awards (I only see them over at the pretty blog I visit often). Am I supposed to list 8 things about myself, right?
There we go...
1. I love to make cards (or must this be things you didn't know about me yet?).
2. I live in a small town in Holland with almost all of my family around me.
3. Love to watch television. ATWT, GTST (dutch soap), NCIS LA, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice.... (it's my secons addiction I guess).
4. My favorit food is Lasagna (I want to go back to Milan for another delicious city trip).
5. I play handball every week with my friends. And I love to watch sports on television, mostly speed skating.
6. Like my mum says I have a nose for sale (don't know if this is an English way to say this, but it's how we say it in Dutch). I always find nice little things for almost nothing!
7. I want to see all the big musicals in Holland. Saterday I go to Mary Poppins with my mum for my birthday (which is on the 23th of july).
8. I have almost all of Celine Dion's cd's... love to listen to it when I'm in my craft room.
So now you know a little bit more about me. And I have to send this award to 8 other talented bloggers right? Well it's hard to pick only 8, so I looked in my list of reactions and send this award to: